I was an Army private… a Naval commander… an Air Force bombardier. no man knows me… no name marks my tomb, for I am every Australian serviceman… I am the Unknown Soldier.
I died for a cause I held just in the service of my land… that you and yours may say in freedom… I am proud to be an Australian.
As we witness the daily destruction of our freedoms, our rights and our country by a socialist government that has lied to and betrayed the people we are reminded that like those before us “the price of freedom is eternal vigilance“.
We have let liars and crooks run and now ruin this great nation, and day by day they continue in their evil intent. Socialist and fabian Gillard and her ALP comrades refuse their sacred duty to govern by and for the people and instead have utter allegiance to the UN a foreign power – and that against our constitution. Today is a time where we must remember that if we are to have freedom we must fight for it, against the crooks and liars – currently those who think they know better than the rest of us and have used their representative positions to represent no one but themselves.
They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.- Benjamin Franklin
Lest we forget the liars in government, the refusal of the GG to protect Australians, the control of our great country now by a foreign power, green socialism and the destruction of our prosperity, the unelected, undemocratic UN’s 0.7% of gdp cash cow;
Lest we forget – unless we stand up and fight then our country will no longer be prosperous, no longer be free and no longer belong to all Auatralians.
It’s better to die fighting for freedom than to live life in chains
- They went with songs to the battle, they were young.
- Straight of limb, true of eyes, steady and aglow.
- They were staunch to the end against odds uncounted,
- They fell with their faces to the foe.
- They shall grow not old, as we that are left grow old:
- Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn.
- At the going down of the sun and in the morning,
- We will remember them.
- Don’t let the sacrifice of those who gave their lives be in vain! We owe it to them, to ourselves and to our fellow Australians to stand up and fight for what it right in this country!
All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing! Edmund Burke